The mission of the BOL Women’s Ministry is to promote spiritual growth and maturity in women, reflecting our belief in the authority of God’s Word and the preeminence of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Our purpose is to equip women for life, by providing opportunities for personal growth, believing that every woman is valued as a role model of Biblical truth to her family, her work, her church, and her community. Our ministries encourage and engage women in fruitful and fulfilling service to our Lord, believing that every woman is gifted by the Holy Spirit and should have the opportunity to develop that gift by being involved in ministry.
“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.” 2 Corinthians 4:7 (NKJV)
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ’s example and live overcoming lives.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God’s Word.
- Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ